TRAIN AS AN ANGEL TEACHER & SHARE YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS
9th-11th March 2018 – Oxfordshire
Do you want to run your own workshop programme, perhaps in the healing arts, or as a spiritual teacher? Perhaps you already run a study group or workshop programme and want to learn new techniques for generating interest and managing group dynamics in this intense setting? If so, this Masterclass is for you. You’ll working with Chrissie in a small group to develop the critical skills and knowledge you need to facilitate spiritual learning and growth in others.
- Learn about group work, dynamics, learning styles and personality types to enable you to create a positive, effective learning environment for everyone.
- Develop the skills needed to teach spiritual work – including ‘icebreakers’, creating a safe space, meditation, energy work and practical activities.
- Create a checklist of elements from which you can begin developing your workshop programmes, including teaching Chrissie’s ‘Seven Steps’ angel programme if you wish.
- Hone and rehearse your presentation skills with new ideas and practice sessions.
- Learn how to deal with challenging situations such as spiritual ’emergencies’, disruptive participants and the unexpected.
The Masterclass is a key component towards the Diploma in Spiritual Workshop Facilitation.
Who is it for?
Holistic practitioners, therapists, spiritual teachers, and those who want to develop their own teaching programmes, workshops, seminars or study groups. Also ideal for those who already run workshops or retreats but want to enhance their facilitation skills and learn new techniques for promotion and marketing.
What will you learn?
Over the course of the programme you will learn:
- How to act as a group facilitator in a small group setting (ie workshops, seminars, study groups etc)
- Understanding spiritual energies and how they can affect groups
- Protecting yourself and others from negative energy
- Interpersonal skills for working with individuals and small groups
- Presentation and speaking skills with practice and review
- Exercises you can use for developing rapport, creating the right atmosphere, bringing people together, dealing with blocks and fears, etc
- Dealing with difficult situations and people
Testimonials & Feedback
Here are just a few comments from some of our students:
“I loved the workshop. I thought it was excellent and incredibly worthwhile. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone going on to facilitate workshops.” – Laura Taylor
“…a very worthwhile workshop both in terms of how it was presented and content. I had an unexpected bonus at a personal level in my awareness of what’s been holding me back.” – Tanya Davis
“I loved the two days and would like to thank Chrissie, Richard and Maggie for sharing their knowledge and experience with us in such a professional and fun manner.” – Nicola Golden
CLICK TO HEAR FROM OTHER STUDENTS:
Certification and Diploma Award
At the end of the Masterclass event you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion – this is a key step towards attaining a Diploma in Spiritual Workshop Facilitation.
To complete the diploma you’ll need to:
1. Have completed Chrissie’s spiritual development home study course, Educating Heart & Soul, and the Workshop Marketing programme – both available as home study courses.
2. Develop a workshop of your own, submitting details of the plan for the event, a summary of how it went and feedback from your students. This can be completed at any time after the Masterclass.
3. Complete a final assessment. This is normally conducted online with Chrissie & Richard. Once these have been achieved, the Diploma will be issued, allowing you to run workshops accredited by Chrissie Astell and AngelLight, including running her ‘Seven Steps’ course if you wish.