Cost: £425 including two nights full board in single-occupancy room and vegetarian menu
To book a place: call us on 01223 969858 (WE CURRENTLY HAVE ONE PLACE LEFT)
SHARE YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS
Do you want to run your own workshop programme, perhaps in the healing arts, or as a spiritual teacher? Perhaps you already run a study group or workshop programme and want to learn new techniques for generating interest and managing group dynamics in this intense setting? If so, this Masterclass is for you and a step towards the Diploma in Spiritual Workshop Facilitation.
Who is it for?
Holistic practitioners, therapists, spiritual teachers, and those who want to develop their own teaching programmes, workshops, seminars or study groups. Also ideal for those who already run workshops or retreats but want to enhance their facilitation skills and learn new techniques for promotion and marketing.
What will you learn?
Over the course of the programme you will learn:
- How to act as a group facilitator in a small group setting (ie workshops, seminars, study groups etc)
- Understanding spiritual energies and how they can affect groups
- Protecting yourself and others from negative energy
- Interpersonal skills for working with individuals and small groups
- Presentation and speaking skills with practice and review
- Exercises you can use for developing rapport, creating the right atmosphere, bringing people together, dealing with blocks and fears, etc
- Dealing with difficult situations and people
Testimonials & Feedback
Here are just a few comments from some of our students:
“I loved the workshop. I thought it was excellent and incredibly worthwhile. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone going on to facilitate workshops.” – Laura Taylor
“…a very worthwhile workshop both in terms of how it was presented and content. I had an unexpected bonus at a personal level in my awareness of what’s been holding me back.” – Tanya Davis
“I loved the two days and would like to thank Chrissie, Richard and Maggie for sharing their knowledge and experience with us in such a professional and fun manner.” – Nicola Golden
CLICK TO HEAR FROM OTHER STUDENTS:
Certification and Diploma Award
At the end of the Masterclass event you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion – this is your first step towards attaining a Diploma in Spiritual Workshop Facilitation.
To complete the diploma you’ll need to:
1. Have completed Chrissie’s spiritual development home study course, Educating Heart & Soul, and the Workshop Marketing programme.
2. Develop a workshop of your own, submitting details of the plan for the event, a summary of how it went and feedback from your students. This can be completed at any time after the Masterclass.
3. Complete a final assessment. This is normally conducted online with Chrissie & Richard. Once these have been achieved, the Diploma will be issued, allowing you to run workshops accredited by Chrissie Astell and AngelLight.